- Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations of St John Ambulance India
- Regulations for Organization, Instructions and examination of Classes, revised edition 1977
- Request for Comments on Gazette notification regarding Standards for the Institute /Training centers imparting First-Aid training and issuing First-aid competency certificate
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT (DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF MINES SAFETY) NOTIFICATION Dhanbad, the 4th August, 2021
St. John Ambulance Association was established in 1912 and St. John Ambulance Brigade in 1928 in India.
Its emblems are registered under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper use) Act XII of 1950 and this organization is also known vide St. John Ambulance Association(India) Transfer of Funds Act 1956 ( Act 21 to 1956).
St. John Ambulance (India) is a national federation of 36 State/UT Centres, 12 Railway Centres apart from over 600 Regional /District/Local Centres.
1) First Aid, Home Nursing and allied training.
2) First Aid posts to provide First Aid services in large public congregations.
3) Provide ambulance services to transport casualties to hospitals.
St John Ambulance Sample Forms
Please note that these forms are Sample forms and needs to be purchased from St. John Ambulance, NHQ for INR 2/- each. The request could be sent to The Secretary General, Indian Red Cross Society, 1 Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of St. John Ambulance payable at State Bank of India, Main Branch, New Delhi.
( Click here to view important circular regarding Cheques/Drafts in favour of St. John Ambulance, New Delhi or St. John Ambulance (India), NHQ - Reg. )
The request should contain the following details:
i) Name and contact details of Branch
ii) Delivery address for the blank forms
iii) DD amount, DD number and name of bank
iv) Type of form required
v) Number of forms required
- Meeting with States/UTs officials and representatives from railways and brigade to streamline the processes and good governance in St John Ambulance activities
October 04, 2019
1) Form A/4-S(P) Senior (Professional) - First Aid (FA)/Home Nursing (HN)/Mother Craft (MC)/Hygiene & Sanitation (HS)/Meckenzie (MS)
Validity of Senior Professional Certificate is 3 years
2) Form A/4-V Voucher (V), Medallion (M). Label (L) - First Aid (FA)
Validity of Medallion and Label Certificate is Life time and of Voucher Certificate is 5 years
3) Form A/4-S(S) Senior (Student) and Junior - First Aid (FA)/Home Nursing (HN)/Mother Craft (MC)/Hygiene & Sanitation (HS)/Meckenzie (MS)
4) Form for Lay Lecturers training course Home Nursing and First Aid
Validity of Lay Lecturer Certificate is 5 years
To be printed on A4 and A3 size paper